The Fandom Games
May the odds be ever with your fandom.
FHG Twitter

Remember to check the updates
and meet the admins

Fandom Master Post
Fan Art

FYAEO
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Week 4 | 1.2 

Prompter: Ender

Tribute: Techy (1.2)

Tribute Status: Deceased [Insta-Death]

Last Update: 25 June @ 11 PM

—-

Day 1: The tribute runs away, and you focus on the blood dripping from the blade of their machete. You feel wounded. You feel pain from cuts and bruises and slashes the machete carved into your skin, and it hurts, it hurts more than anything you’ve ever felt before. You stagger upwards to your feet, and it’s incredibly painful to stand, but you think you can fix this somehow. Your legs are wet, you vaguely register, and it seems to be coming from the giant slash on your thigh that the other tribute inflicted upon you. Upon seeing the blood, you are jolted back to stark reality and realize that you will bleed out before you get help. It’s kind of funny, you think. You had expected to die with starvation as the most likely cause, and instead you die with a full stomach. So you stagger forward, anywhere, slipping on blood, almost sobbing. You don’t want to die a dramatic death, really, but suddenly you just can’t hold up your body anymore. You slip on a puddle of blood that seems to be growing and seems to be coming from you, all of it from you. Your knees give out, and you collapse onto your arms, which also give out in a dramatic fashion. Your eyes close, and you can hear the sounds of forest and life and green things coated with blood under your fingertips, and the pain seems to be getting further and further away. The cannon booms and you hear it, and think that’s weird, because you aren’t actually dead. But then you breathe a small sigh, "Fuck me," and then you are. [DEATH OF TRIBUTE]

Response: The air is cold, now. The animals in the forest can feel it, the something different in the air. It seems almost dead. A curious rabbit noses its way out of its hole, wondering about the change, and hops over to the still thing in the grass. Its paws are stained red and it sniffs, daintily, at the wet body in the forest. The cannon echos, and its ears begin to move, twitching, hearing, and it freezes for a second  before returning to its hole. It can’t hear the hum of the hovercraft there. It doesn’t see the metallic claw come pick the body up, limbs splayed and twisted, still dripping, weeping blood. It’s silent as it disappears into the craft, and disappears without a trace.




Week 4 | 1.1 

Prompter: Ender

Tribute: Jade (1.1)

Tribute Status: 3/4 Tickets | “Starving” | No possessions | Area 2

Last Update: Monday 25 June  

—-

Day One: (Mon/Tues): You just want to rest. You somehow make your way into and up a tree, and you let your head rest against the thick trunk. You just want to rest, just for a moment, and then the night is gone. You end up sleeping through all of the night, and the sun rises, a gap in the leaves landing on your eyes. You’re cold and god you’re sore, but you survived, and that’s what matters here. You glance around quickly, make sure no one is there, and drop to the ground. Your ankle sends pain upwards to your knee, and you remember you slid down a cliff. So before you explore, you look at yourself, gauging whether or not you’re hurt. You have bruises and small cuts everywhere, and appear to have a slightly swollen ankle, but otherwise you seem to be fine. Now that that’s over with, you think, food is the priority. Your stomach is more than a little mad at not having sustenance. You decide water, first, and drink some dew off the grass around you. But you need something more substantial, and you think about what lives in tall grass. You have nothing with you, but you think you could build a trap of some sorts to catch small game. Or, you can simply move to a different area. The area you’re in leads to the Cornucopia, the base of a volcano, a big mountain range, or a river to the south. Do you want to stay here and explore, or move on to a different area?

Response: Collecting some sticks and pulling up some of the longer strands of grass and leaves. I make a small wooden cage to use for a trap. Maybe if I’m lucky something will walk into it. Proping it open with a stick I tie the strands of grass together to make a sort of rope. Hiding in a nearby bush I wait for something to walk into my trap.




Week 4 | 2.2 

Prompter: Ender

Tribute: Llama (2.2)

Tribute Status: 3/4 Tickets | “Starving” | No possessions | Area 13

Last Update: Monday, 25 June

—-

Day One: (Mon/Tue): You try fishing for a while, but without the fire, it’s useless, and you only succeed in getting your clothes wet. Eventually you decide to go to rest under a tree, and you sleep. When you wake up you hear the chatter of some strange animal. You look upwards, into the tree leaves, and a small furry face looks back at you. The thing chatters at you for a bit and scampers away, still talking to some other creature. The waterfall still has fish, and water, and man are you hungry. You could fish, or try to catch one of the lemur-looking thingys. You think about making a fire, also, but you don’t have anything with you. Or, maybe, you could just move on. You can go to a volcano (which has no water), the east coast (which has more water), or a river to the south (even more water). Do you want to move, or look around here (and what, specifically, would you do?)?

Response: It’s too dangerous to stay in one place. I will go south to the river and look for food along the way.




Week Four | 6.1 

Week Four | 6.1

Prompter: Cae
Tribute: Bee (6.1)
Tribute Status: 4/4 Tickets | "Well Fed" | Machete, Mangos [7] | Area 3
Last Update: Monday 6/25 @ 11:38 pm PST
---
Day One (Mon/Tues): You dash into the log and make your way into the center, safe from prying eyes that might spot you and attack. You never know with the deaths that have occurred in the days since the beginning of the games. Well. Day. This is only day two. Well, it might be. You are not sure if it is past midnight yet, but you can assume that it is. Just as you are about to bite into your first mango, the canon blasts though the area. You crawl to the edge of the log and look up. District One. Tribute Two. AKA, the person you just stole these mangos from. You killed them. It had to be you. Those wound that you gave them with your machete. You stare up at her stoic face before crawling back towards the center of the log. It is not the time and place to feel guilty for the death that you only committed out of self-preservation. You eat a few of the fruit, making the ache in your belly fade before you gently fall asleep, hidden in the log. You are awakened by the sound of chirping birds and decide to make a plan before you emerge from the log. Do you continue to explore here, or pick another area? There is the large mountain to the South, the Cornucopia to the East, or explore and see what is further West?
Response: Go back to the cornucopia, and see whats left.



Week Four | 4.1 

Week Four | 4.1

Prompter: Cae
Tribute: Meganna (4.1)
Tribute Status: 2/4 Tickets | "Hungry" | n/a | Area 10
Last Update: Monday 6/25 @ 10:49 pm PST
---
Day One (Mon/Tues): You pace the shoreline, trying to regain some warmth into your body. Your movements are slow and sluggish, as if you have been dosed with a drug. Occasionally your mind will slip into a state of disorientation, but you are able to shake yourself out of the confusing spiral given time. You know it is hypothermia and unless the sun rises soon, you will perish from this. Your core temperature is sinking like a stone and your breathing has become significantly labored before the first signs of dawn approach. The sun slowly begins to rise, and you plead for the warmth that it will bring. At this point, it is your only hope of making it to the next day. Hypothermia is a bitch, and if gets much worse, you are going to be the splitting image of a frozen popsicle. The first rays of sun hit you, and you beyond thankful that it appears to be a clear day. If it were cloudy then you would never last. While you are still a bit discordinated and shivering constantly, you are able to clear your head enough to focus on the task at hand. What do you choose to do? Do you stay where you are, hopefully able to warm yourself up, explore some more, food is becoming a priority, or try and move on?
Response: I look for food. I need sustenance if I want to continue. Plus, the movement will help with the hypothermia.



Week Four | 5.1 

Week Four | 5.1

Prompter: Cae
Tribute: Bree (5.1)
Tribute Status: 2/4 Tickets | "Well Fed" | n/a | Area 13
Last Update: Tuesday 6/12 @ 11:31 pm PST
---
Day One (Mon/Tues): You stand there. What could possibly go wrong. It is not like a panther has it’s creepy golden eyes staring at you. You shiver, it reminds you of this skinwalker you hunted back in Alabama. Now that was NOT a fun trip, lets just say that. Then again. Skinwalkers are just fuckin creepy. And gross. The last thing that you want to see when you are creeping down a sewer is a pile of human… stuff sitting right by your feet. Just. Don’t eat before you hunt one. You hear a growl from the panther just before it leaps out from the bushes. It’s teeth glisten with dripping saliva, claws extended. No matter how dark it is, it is impossible not to notice the little details as a panther is leaping for your throat. You scream as the panther crashes into your body and you are slammed into the ground. Your previously healing wound is reopened and more are being dealt upon you. The loss of a ticket is inevitable. You are lucky enough to kick the panther back and slip into the water, it being your only chance to deter the animal. You gasp as you hit the surface. The water freezing. But, while you may be freezing your ass off and cut up, at least the panther has decided that you are no longer worth the effort and has turned away. Getting up from the water, you shiver in the cold, your hold hope coming from the fact that you can see the beginnings of the run rising in the East. At least you will be able to dry fast in the coming heat. Dripping wet, the sun rising, you feel a slight cramp in your stomach, but ignore it. What do you do now. Continue exploring the area, or head back to your sorta campsite?
Response: Well, it can’t get much worse now. Better not jinx myself with that. I’d like to keep exploring but I should head back and try to recover… again.



Week Four | 5.2 

Week Four | 5.2

Prompter: Cae
Tribute: Megan (5.2)
Tribute Status: 4/4 Tickets | "Well Fed" | Bow and Arrows [10], Small Backpack [Small Half Filled Water Bottle, Plastic Container, Crackers] | Area 3
Last Update: Monday 6/25 @ 9:55 pm PST
---
Day One (Mon/Tues): You climb up higher into the tree, removing an arrow just in case things get hairy and you need to defend yourself. You slowly succumb to sleep, and night passes you by and daylight arrives with no encounters with other tributes or… things that go bump in the night. Actually, all in all, it was a pretty good night sleep. Hell, it might have been better than the few really bad times that you fell asleep in the truck while on a stakeout. Though… there you were not, no, you still were, running for your life. Survival. It is all that life is about. When you think about it, this is just one massive hunt. It does make it a bit easier to kill someone if you can picture a demon inside of them or imagine that they are some monster that you are hunting instead of normal people just like you and Bree. Removing yourself from the tree, taking another small sip of water, and checking your arrows, you pick up your bow and look around. It seems to be fairly quite, but not abnormally quite. A bird is chirping, wind blows through the leaves. It is very pretty if you were not, you know, in the middle of a giant death match. Do you want to stay and explore the forest, or leave and head out to a different location. The sun is still rising to your left, so that is East. There might be water to your left. It appears to descend, and where there is lower ground, that is where the water typically is. Though, you could head the opposite way and go South, climbing up the giant mountain before you. Or even back to the cornucopia if you so chose. Where do you go?
Response: I will go to the left. Water right now is my top priority



Week Four | 7.2 

Week Four | 7.2

Prompter: Bia
Tribute: Elisabeth (7.2)
Tribute Status: 2/3 Tickets | "Well Fed" | Berries [7] | Area 6
Last Update: Tuesday 6/26 @ 00:30 EST
Day One (Mon/Tue): You wake up to the rising sun after actually having rest for a few hours. You stretch, having the luxury of a few peaceful minutes to yourself. You take a look over the berries you had collected before falling asleep. They seem to be deep dark purple, with a format that reminds you of raspberries. You smell them and they seem to be very sweet with a hint of sour taste. As you are analyzing them, your stomach rumbles. This might be the only time of the day you have to eat, and you seem to have a hefty amount of berries that should hold you until the night. However, you’re still not sure about the danger of eating them, even if they seem sweet and harmless. Do you eat them anyway or put them away and move forward?
Response: Time to take a chance, eat the berries.



Week Four | 13.2 

Week Four | 13.2

Prompter: Bia
Tribute: Thomas (13.2)
Tribute Status: Tribute 2: 1/2 | “Starving” | Bat meat | Area 9
Last Update: Tuesday 6/26 @ 00:30 EST
Day One (Mon/Tue): Just throw the bat wing right on the crocodile’s already open mouth, which swallows it promptly. He is slow; however his large size makes it easily keep up with you. You run 30 feet before you suddenly come face to face with a District 10 girl. Before you even have time to react, she pushes you right in the direction of the crocodile and run towards the darkness. After a few seconds of panicking, you feel a lacerating pain on your right arm, then you don’t feel anything at all. The crocodile has easily ripped it off your shoulder blade. With your left arm, you stick the wooden spear right on its eye. It lets out a deafening growl right on your face, and you fear it might take more than your arm this time. But it just take your right arm in its jaws and goes back to the depths of the river.
[Loss of ticket]
You stare in terror at your bloody shoulder blade. You don’t even realize when you’ve started to scream in pain. It is so incredibly overcoming that it doesn’t take long for you to pass out from it, just as the sun starts to rise.
[Special Dream Prompt time!]
You unexpectedly find yourself in the middle of a dirt road. It is very foggy and surrounded by thick foliage. However, the path is bitch as if it was daylight, even if you can’t see the sky. Right in front of you, there is a bifurcation in Y. Both paths seem exactly identical. Before you, there’s a wooden sign. It reads
This way ->
<- That way
You look behind you and the dirt road seems to go for miles, concealed between the dense fog. Do you decide to take the right path or the left path? You can also try to turn around and take the dirt road back.
Response: I decide to go That way to the left.



Week Four | 10.1 

Week Four | 10.1

Prompter: Bia
Tribute: Kosmos (10.1)
Tribute Status: 2/2 Tickets | “Hungry” | [2] Daggers / Rabbit meat | Area 8
Last Update: Tuesday 6/26 @ 00:30 EST
Day One (Mon/Tue): The crocodile emerges out of the water and quickly reaches to boy, who tries to run away from it. He reaches out of a sack tied up to his belt and throws what seems to be a bat wing at the crocodile, which promptly swallows it. He comes right towards you, and as he reaches you, you push him on the crocodile and run away towards the darkness. You hide by a bush and observe the scene that develops, as the sun starts to rise. The crocodile brutally rips the boy’s right arm off his shoulder, at which he lets out a gut-chilling scream. He still manages to stab the crocodile in the eye with his spear before he passes out. The crocodile lets out a growl and crawls back to the river, the spear still in its eye, and the boy’s right arm between his jaws. You notice that tied by the boy’s belt, there is two daggers and the sack where he took the bat from. He seems to be out cold, almost drowning on a poll of his own blood. Do you quickly take the boy’s belongings, risking attracting the crocodile to you, or do you just leave it be and get away from the scene as quickly as possible?
Response: Quickly take the boys belongings & then leave as fast as possible.